Serving Idaho Falls
A Great Smile Makeover Solution!
Porcelain veneers are ultra-thin covers that get adhered to your teeth, enhancing your smile without invasive treatments. Veneers can cover embarrassing gaps, cracks, discolored tooth or weak teeth in addition to improving tooth structure, alignment, and strength.
The process to adhere veneers typically requires two visits. During the first visit, your dentist will take molds and impressions before thoroughly cleaning and preparing the teeth. We will help ensure the correct color and thickness are considered during this appointment. The second visit will involve the application of the veneers.
Some advantages of Porcelain Dental Veneers:
Premier Dental has been in the Idaho Falls area since 1989 and will guarantee you are receiving high-quality veneers for your smile.
- Dental veneers help align the teeth, for an immediate, beautiful smile
- Veneers form a protective layer around your teeth
- Dental veneers reflect light, thereby adding a luster to your teeth. Since dental veneers made up of thin sheets of porcelain composite, they have a glass-like tendency. This makes light pass easily and makes your teeth look white and sparkling
- Dental veneers are stain-resistant, which helps those who regularly drink staining liquids—such as coffee, tea or red vine
Ready To Schedule A Dental Appointment?Click below to leave your information and our friendly staff will contact you shortly!
Aftercare Instructions for Porcelain Veneers
During the first three days after the procedure: The resin bonding process for your veneers takes at least 3 days (72 hours) to completely cure. During this time:
- Avoid hard and sticky foods
- Maintain a relatively soft diet
- Avoid (hot or cold) temperature extremes
- Alcohol and some medicated mouthwashes may affect the resin bonding material and should not be used in the first 72 hours after your new veneers are placed.
Mouth rinses: Avoid acidulated fluoridated mouth rinses. They can damage the surface finish of the veneers. Chlorhexidine antiplaque mouth rinses could also possibly stain your laminates, but a hygienist can remove the stain.
Maintenance and taking care of your porcelain veneers:
- Routine cleanings are required every four months with a dental hygienist.
- Use a soft toothbrush with rounded bristles and floss the same as natural teeth.
- Use a less abrasive toothpaste that is nonfluoridate or low fluoridate.
- Avoid excessive biting such as nail biting, pencil chewing etc.
- Avoid biting into hard candy, chewing on ice, or eating ribs.
- Use a soft acrylic mouth guard when involved in any form of contact sport.
If you have questions about veneers or would like to schedule an appointment call your Idaho Falls cosmetic dentistry Premier Dental.< Back to Cosmetic Dentistry
Porcelain Veneers in Idaho Falls ID
Serving clients in the greater Idaho Falls area: